I have a sewer backing up, what should I do?
If you have determined the blockage is located on the customer side of the line, you will need to address the issue. If you believe the issue is on the City’s side of the line; or are unsure where the blockage is located, call our Maintenance Division at 931-728-1273 (Monday-Friday 7:00am – 4:00pm). For afterhours assistance please call 931-728-7171 or 931-723-8662.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I call for questions about my utility bill?
2. Can I pay my utility bill with a credit card?
3. Where can I pay my utility bill?
4. What does it cost to turn on water service?
5. How do I disconnect from my water service?
6. When does my water bill come out in mail?
7. What should I do in case of water/sewer emergency?
8. What should I do for a water pipe burst emergency?
9. If I had a water leak, am I eligible for an adjustment?
10. I have a sewer backing up, what should I do?