Year-Round Group Swim Lessons
- Q: When are sign ups and what are the session dates? A: You can enroll into our group swim lessons at any time! The swim lessons are progressive. This means that your student will continue to climb through levels at their own pace. Students may stay enrolled in lessons each month until you are comfortable with their swimming abilities.
- Q: How often are the swim lessons? A: Group swim lessons will be held once per week on a day and time that works best for you! Each class is 30 minutes long.
- Q: Why does my student need an assessment? A: Assessments are in place to ensure that we are placing your student in the class that is right for them! Our classes are divided by age group, then swimming abilities. The student will need a swim suit, towel, and goggles without a nose piece for their assessment.
- Q: How and when is the payment done? A: Your first month is complimentary if the student is enrolled into our automatic card draft. No payment will be required on the day of their assessment. Payment will be collected during your student's assessment if you intend to enroll in the three month payment option. There are two payment options. You can, one, enroll in an automatic card draft in which we will draft $52 per month off of your card automatically. Or, pay $150 for three months up front with card, cash, or check. If the student is enrolled in the middle of a three month billing period, the total cost will be prorated.
- Q: How many students are enrolled in a class? A: Safety is always our top priority. Each class will have a maximum of four students to one instructor ratio.
- Q: What should I expect on the day of my assessment? A: On the day of your assessment, you will need to check-in with our front desk team. After that, you will need to head back to the Aquatics Center. It is located down the main hallway to the left. Make your way over to the swim services desk. It is located beside the women's locker room door. An instructor will start the water assessment with your student while you complete registration paperwork. After the assessment is done, we will establish a schedule that works for you and collect payment.
- Q: How do I register for an assessment? A: Visit the link above to register for an assessment. You can select an assessment date and time that will work with your schedule. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
First month is complimentary! The Manchester Parks and Recreation Department will be offering group swim lessons year-round! This program repeats monthly. This means that your student can progress through different levels once they have attained the skills for their current level. These swim lessons will be held for one 30-minute session per week for a four week period. They are continuous lessons, so your student's spot is reserved until they have completed the program! The student's first month will be complimentary as long as they are enrolled into our automatic card draft. After the first month, the investment into the class is $52 per month if you are enrolled in an automatic card draft, or $150 upfront payment for three months of lessons. The three month up front payment is not eligible for a complimentary month. An assessment is required to be enrolled in these swim lessons. This will allow us to accurately place your student in the correct level with other students their age. To register for a complimentary assessment, visit the link below. Once the assessment is complete, we can register your student into our program. This group swim lessons program is designed so that your student can have lessons on your schedule! If you have any questions, please contact our Aquatics Manager at email@example.com.
Click here to register for a swim lesson assessment.
Monday - Wednesday
- 4:00PM - 4:30PM
- 4:35PM - 5:05PM
- 5:10PM - 5:40PM
- 6:00PM - 6:30PM
- 9:00AM - 9:30AM
- 9:35AM - 10:05AM
- 10:10AM - 10:40AM
- 10:45AM - 11:15AM
- 11:20AM - 11:50AM
- This program is designed to allow for your student to move up through levels with other students their age with the same abilities.