Click to Home
Print Friendly
Email Page
Go To Search
Manchester City Hall
200 W. Fort St.
Manchester, TN 37355
Ph: (931) 728-4652
Fax: (931) 728-8273

Health And Codes

Show All Answers

1. Who may obtain a building permit?
2. How far off the property line do I need to place my privacy fence from my neighbors?
3. How do I find zoning for a piece of property?
4. Why do I need a building permit?
5. What are the business days & hours for the Health & Codes Department?

Home     Calendar     Contact Us     Accessibility     RSS RSS     Powered by CivicPlus