I had a water leak! Can I get an adjustment?

Please complete the Adjustment Request Form.  Submit this form to the billing office or via email at mwdbilling@cityofmanchestertn.com  along with invoices or receipts for labor and parts. If requests meet the Water & Sewer Adjustment policy, we will make adjustments to your account.  Adjustments normally take 5 to 7 business days to process.   Customers are responsible for following up with our billing department to obtain the adjustment status.

Show All Answers

1. I have questions about my utility bill. Who can help?
2. Where can I pay my utility bill?
3. What forms of payments are accepted?
4. How do I obtain water service?
5. What does it cost to turn on water service?
6. How do I disconnect from my water service?
7. I had a water leak! Can I get an adjustment?
8. When does my water bill come out in mail?
9. What should I do in case of water or sewer emergency?
10. What should I do when I have a water pipe burst or discover a leak?
11. I have a sewer backing up, what should I do?
12. My bill fluctuates a lot, is that normal?
13. I have a question about my trash bin and garbage route, who do I contact?