The mission of the Manchester Police Department is to make our city a place where all people can live, work, and visit safely without fear. We will provide quality public service in partnership with other members of the community to accomplish our mission. We will maintain and enhance our coalitions with the business, corporate, and residential communities to identify and implement solutions to problems. To fulfill this mission, we will strive to attain the highest degree of ethical behavior and professional conduct at all times.
Our main objectives are to:
- Suppress crime
- Protect our community
- Apprehend and assist in the prosecution of offenders
- Keep peace
- Maintain traffic flow
- Recover and return lost and stolen property
We pledge to the community to do this in an efficient and effective manner. We recognize our members as our most valuable
- Committed leadership
- Supervisory direction
- Member career development
- Training Discipline
Our goal is to assist in making Manchester an outstanding place to live, work, and raise a family.
Ideals of Commitment
Our officers' ideals of commitment are personal honor, dedication to professional ideals, and devotion to duty and our community.
Bill SipeChief Of Police
Adam FloiedAssistant Chief Of Police
200 W Fort Street
Manchester, TN 37355
Phone: 931-728-2099Fax: 931-723-1591
For Non-Emergency & Police Response, call 931-728-2991.
For Police Administration, Court, or Criminal Investigation Division (CID), call 931-728-2099.
Join Us On Facebook!
- What phone number do I call for a non-emergency?
- Where can I go to get an Accident/Incident Report?
- What are the business hours to pay traffic/court tickets or get an Accident/Incident Report?
- What days are Municipal Court held on each month?
- Can I pay municipal court/traffic tickets with a credit card?